The Henderson-Vance County Chamber of Commerce represents the interests of the business community in matters that affect the ability of local businesses to prosper and grow, and the ability of Henderson and Vance County to attract new business.
Why should your business invest in the Henderson-Vance County Chamber of Commerce?
It’s a business opportunity too great to miss!
The Henderson-Vance County Chamber of Commerce will help you market your business.
* Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening Events
* Referrals (verbal and internet)
* Brochure/ business card display
* Internet exposure
* Online Membership Directory (updated daily, multiple categories available)
* Printed Membership Directory/ Quality of Life Guide
* Exclusive advertising opportunities
The Henderson-Vance County Chamber of Commerce will help by offering management and business development opportunities.
* Business Lunch & Learns
* Industrial Relations
* Leadership Vance – a leadership development program
* Other clinics, seminars and workshops
The Henderson-Vance County Chamber of Commerce will help you network with others in the business community.
* Business After Hours
* Annual Membership Meeting
* Committee Meetings
Other benefits include:
* Member newsletter